FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA TO GET OUR DAUGHTER LILY

After 4 long years, we finally have a daughter. We switched to the waiting child program 4 days after being accepted we got a referral for a 1 year old girl in the Guizhou province.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Samples of Fabrics



The Asian fabrics are being used in my Asian Group swap in OHGWQ user group. I will be doing an all Asian Theme Quilt.














Here are some samples of fabrics I am using for my 100 Wishes Quilt exchange and I will also incorportate some of this material in my own quilts.









These Ladybug squares I got off ebay, They are already pre-cut. I have 30 pieces to put in my Ladybug Quilt.

1 comment:

Norma said...

Are you looking for more people to swap with? I have some panda fabric I could send you if you are interested. Just email me the details at nursendog@yahoo.ca