FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA TO GET OUR DAUGHTER LILY

After 4 long years, we finally have a daughter. We switched to the waiting child program 4 days after being accepted we got a referral for a 1 year old girl in the Guizhou province.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Wilsons Mine All Mine

This song by The Wilsons has touched my heart. The words are exactly how I feel. I can't wait to be Lily's mom. Lily you are already loved even though I haven't met you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8RuEKF9K_c

2 comments:

Paige said...

I love songs like this! This journey we are all on is so amazing... I can't even tell you in words how beautiful and difficult and life changing it is, soon you will experience it for yourself. In 40 days we will be in China!

Cindy said...

I had the chance to meet Kortney and Dave at the CCMA's. I told them about our adoption. They adopted their little girl so I felt I had a connection with them.